Friday, January 20, 2012

1st day



The flight was okay. Had omellete which was so so. Watchd puss in boots halfway before they took bck the headphones. I arrived at the airport n the quick chill rushed thru my body to announce that I am now in European soil, on a winter morning. Asap stret came out frm my mouth as i speak n breathe, i can never get enuf of those. It ws raining slightly n my friend who picked me up, mily told me i ws lucky. I asked him why, n he said because its raining. I assumed they dnt get much rain. I ws lucky to get out of airport at arnd 7, the peak time in Istanbul. Everyone goes out for work n school in this hour, so i got to see the faces n clothing style. Mostly wear black, n thick coats. 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. can imagine you continuously breathing through your mouth and your "uuuuuuu" face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiuppp3. heee. xyah tiup pn act, bıase2 pn klua ıkut ıdung

    ReplyDelete